- 30-Jan-2017 to 01-Jul-2017 (CST)
- Parks and Recreation
- Conroe, TX, USA
- Part Time
Monitors program and event operations; assist Recreation Coordinators and Center Supervisor with set-up, assignment of duties, and take down for programs and events; program and event planning; obtaining and organizing supplies; marketing and promotion; responsible for the care and safety of participants; completes and submits all reports on time.
JOB SCOPE Able to lead and manage staff; requires contact with the public to deliver quality programs and events.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES The listed duties are essential job functions that the position has been created to perform. The list of duties is not exhaustive. The employee may be called upon to perform any task that is implied from the listed duties or is within the scope of the job summary. Attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Assists with monitoring program and event operations.
- Assists with set-up, assignment of duties, and take down for programs and events.
- Assists with program and event planning.
- Assists with obtaining and organizing supplies.
- Assists with marketing and promotion.
- Responsible for the care and safety of all participants.
- Completes and submits all reports on time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Previous experience in implementing programs and events to the public is required. Working with and/or supervising children, and bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
High school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience in delivering programs and/or services to the public.
Must have a valid American Red Cross First Aid and CPR certification or willingness to obtain at least 30 days after hire.
A valid Texas Class "C" Driver's License.
Able to pass a drug test, background check and job related doctor's physical.