- 31-Jan-2017 to 16-Jun-2017 (CST)
- Parks and Recreation
- Conroe, TX, USA
- Part Time
JOB SUMMARY AND PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
• Responsible for the safety of patrons in the pool(s) and the surrounding environs. Act as first responder in emergency situations. Provide customer service to all members, participants, and guests. Follow and enforce all City and Center policies and procedures. Participate in all in-service training sessions. Conduct various pool maintenance duties, including testing water chemistry and checking mechanical system operation. Complete all required records and reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Current in all required certifications. Able to walk, stand, kneel, climb, sit and swim for long periods of time. Able to lift 75 lbs. Demonstrates leadership and has good communication and public relation skills.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• Minimum age – 15.
• Pursuing high school diploma or equivalent.
• Current American Red Cross Certifications in Lifeguarding and CPR for the Professional Rescuer
• Pass a job related doctor's physical and drug screen.